The Centenary Annual Dinner
Our annual black tie/dinner dress event will be held at Sandy Park, Exeter and promises to be another fantastic, memorable evening with good food, fine wine and great entertainment.
Book now to secure your place at this special event.
For guests paying offline by BACS individual tickets prices are held at £55.00 and £550.00 for a table of ten.
For guests paying online by Paypal individual tickets prices are £57.00 and £570.00 for a table of ten.
The evening will include a four-course meal and live entertainment throughout the course of the evening.
We are proud to be supporting exclusively as our chosen charity, Insurance United Against Dementia.
Booking and Further Event Information
- To reserve your place, book now. If guests have any queries in respect of the online booking process, please contact us.
- Payment can be made at the time of your online booking via Stripe. Alternatively, guests/table hosts can request an invoice to be sent via the online booking process with alternative payment options then becoming available.
- Full payment is required in order to secure your booking. Bookings are non-refundable but in the event of cancellation by the Insurance Institute of Exeter due to Covid-19, we would transfer the booking to a revised event date mirroring the terms agreed with our event providers.
- The menu for the event is attached.
- Pre event wine ordering information will be provided post booking.
- Please complete and return the Menu, Table Plan and Dietary Requirements Form to email@example.com by 25 February 2022 at the latest.
We have a number of exciting sponsorship packages available. If you or your organisation would be interested in sponsoring the Centenary Annual Dinner 2022 and would like to discuss the opportunity to be part of this high profile event please contact The Insurance Institute of Exeter via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07377 120174.
Further information will also be provided to guests post booking.
Venue, Directions, Travel and Parking Information
Directions, travel and parking information for Sandy Park are attached. We are pleased to confirm a reduced parking charge of £3.00 will apply for the duration of the event.
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact The Insurance Institute of Exeter via email@example.com or 07377 120174.