Webinar: Building barriers to burnout and bridges to brilliance
This is the second of four lifestyle CPD sessions focusing on new ways of working and how to be the best you can.
Would you feed your Ferrari frogs? If the answer is a big fat “NO” then this course is for you. If you want to fuel your body for physical health, it is vital that you understand and apply the contents of this course.
At the end of the session delegates will be able to identify:
- The signs & symptoms of Burnout
- Burnout for you as an individual
- The GCI tool, to unleash your energy and impact
- The READY acronym for Brilliance, exploring rest & recovery, nutrition, movement, & distractions
- Small steps that you can take, to build barriers to burnout & bridges to brilliance at an individual and organisational level, straight away
You will leave feeling confident to speak up about avoiding burnout, and clear on the small steps that will have a big impact on you being brilliant.
You will also be motivated to make small changes in the wider world to help others avoid burnout also.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Aberdeen, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.