Insurance Considerations for the Digital Asset Industry
Insurance Considerations for the Digital Asset Industry provides participants with an explanation of digital asset currencies and NFTs – what they are and what insurance coverages are available. The session brings this to life through public claims scenarios and offers a ‘check list’ of good risk management practices that underwriters can look out for.
This training session is designed to:
- explain what cryptocurrencies and NFTs are
- identify what insurance coverages may be needed by digital currency organisations and the market appetite to provide such coverages
- provide detail regarding what ‘good’ looks like from a risk management perspective
- offer some public claims scenarios and discuss how insurance coverage could have responded.
By the end of this session, delegates will:
- be able to confidently explain and identify cryptocurrencies and NFTs
- identify what coverages are relevant to this industry group and the market appetite for providing such coverages
- be aware of the pertinent risk management practices and claims landscape.
With a proven track record of seven-figure new business generation across an annual period, Claire was one of the London market’s most prominent brokers specialising in cyber risk. Claire has a decade’s experience working in financial services, helping large, global clients understand, mitigate and transfer cyber and contractual technology risks. She now designs and delivers training and coaching programmes for cyber security and risk management professionals.
She formalised her technical knowledge through the internationally renowned CISSP accreditation (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) along-side her ACII (Chartered Insurance) status, and further complemented by the softer skills acquired with a Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching.
Claire won the ‘Team Leader of the Year’ award at the Women in Insurance Awards, 2019 and was named finalist in the ‘Mentor of the Year’ category. She also received the Chubb Insurance Prize for ‘Risk Management’ in 2014.
Interested, but can't attend?
Don't worry if you can't make the date/time of this webinar, it is being recorded. Please book a place as per normal and use the webinar link to access a recording post event.
This webinar will be hosted via ON24.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Chelmsford and South Essex, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.