Mon 27 Jan. 2020
Insurance Institute of Liverpool Sponsorship Opportunity 2020/21
About the Chartered Insurance Institute
The Chartered Insurance Institute is a body of professionals supporting insurance and financial planning sectors. It promotes higher standards of integrity, technical competence and business capability as well as recognising the importance of relationships. With 125,000 members in 150 countries, the Chartered Insurance Institute is one of the world's largest professional bodies dedicated to these sectors.
The Insurance Institute of Liverpool is delighted to offer a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the 2020/21 year. Perfect for organisations that wish to raise their profile amongst Chartered Insurance Institute and Personal Finance Society’s 1600 members in the Liverpool area.
As a sponsor or supporter of the Insurance Institute of Liverpool, you’ll be associated with the leading professional body for Insurance and Financial Planning professions. It’s an opportunity promote your corporate image – the Insurance Institute of Liverpool has over 1600 members and has connections with the other professional bodies and their members.
Your generous support will allow us to support several events throughout the year:
• Annual Dinner
• The Insurance Institute of Liverpool Careers Day, where young people join us to learn about the various careers available in Financial Services
• Annual Awards Ceremony, where we recognise those students who have completed their professional qualifications
• Young Achiever of the Year Award and Exceptional Service Award
• Annual Pensioner’s Lunch, which gives retired professionals the chance to meet and talk about the good old days
• Insurance Institute of Liverpool Games (IIL Games), which is a competition involving local firms competing against each other over the course of the year, which typically includes 4 different events. Previous years have included pool competitions, crazy golf and quiz nights to name a few.
We offer our members a varied and comprehensive CPD programme, with up to 15 events each year. This includes lunchtime CPD lectures, workshops, masterclasses and exam revision courses. We also offer social events, which gives our members the opportunity to network with fellow professionals. The highlight of our social calendar is the Annual Dinner which takes place in January. We host a range of other social events through the year, some of which are held jointly with other professional bodies like the CISI to increase member engagement with other professionals across the city.
Education & Careers
There are opportunities for our sponsors to get involved in our educational programme. As mentioned above, we hold a Careers Event each year for students to hear about careers in Financial Services. We also have connections with local university to engage with students and with various local schools and colleges who regularly invite us and our supporters to speak to students.
Want to become a Sponsor or Supporter?
If you would like to become a sponsor or would like any further information, please contact Phil Beattie or Tracy Evans at the Insurance Institute of Liverpool:
Phil Beattie – email@example.com, Tel: 07824524084
Tracy Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org,
We’d like to have everything in place before our AGM being held in April 2020
Thank you for your support.