Fast Track to DIP Programme 2023/24
Do you have your Certificate in Insurance and are you looking to progress to the next step or do you have members of staff who started working towards their qualifications but haven’t got any further than the Cert and need a bit of help moving on to the Diploma?
We have teamed up with Insurance Training Partnership (ITP) to offer the chance to join a programme specifically designed to help achieve the Diploma.
Support will be provided to complete four modules to achieve the Diploma: M05 (Law), M80 (Underwriting Practice) and M85 (Claims Practice) plus M92 (Insurance Business and Finance) with four full day training sessions for each module. Designed to complete within 2 years.
Even if this isn’t something for you please pass details on to any colleagues that you think may find this useful. This will be a wonderful training opportunity for the successful candidates.
- Do not need to be a CII member to apply, but will need to join ASAP to sign up for the coursework. The course is primarily for Manchester members.
- Should have finished their Certificate, or nearly have done so.
- Can work in any area of the insurance profession.
- Application should be supported by line manager and employer.
Either you or your employer has to pay £250.00 course teaching contribution and for the CII coursework entry fees, study material, membership fees
Points to Consider:
- You need to be serious and committed to attaining this qualification. We are only taking a small number of people on this course and want them all to benefit fully.
- You will not be told the answers to the coursework and your work won’t be reviewed by the mentors. You are still expected to study but this course will help you understand what the examiner is looking for and allow you to cut down on study time.
- There are limited places available. You are expected to attend all of the sessions and dates are given in advance for these. We fully appreciate that you will have a busy job and life, but these dates will not be rearranged.
All courses will be held virtually.
Please note – Due to the high volume expected only the successful candidates will be notified.
Important dates for the diary.
Application deadline day 17th February 2023
Launch meet for successfully candidates to be confirmed.
M85 – Claims Practice dates:
- 18th April
- 25th May
M80 – Underwriting Practice:
- 4th July
- 9th August
- 14th September
- 25th October
Please note 2024 Dates will be advised at the end of 2023.
How to enter:
1. Check that you meet the entry criteria and contact us if unsure about anything.
2. Download the application form below and complete it.
3. Email it to Ryan_Conroy@ajg.com or firstname.lastname@example.org