Equity Release Exam Workshop
The Personal Finance Society and the Insurance Institute of Perth and Dundee is happy to invite you to Legal & General’s Equity Release (ER1) Exam Study Workshop, in Perth.
Please reserve your place to avoid disappointment; places are strictly limited to ensure that each delegate can get the most out of the session.
In this workshop we will cover:
• the legal and regulatory considerations of equity release;
• how to target appropriate customers,
• key equity release products plus the alternatives that are available;
• how to determine which solutions are best suited to different types of clients
• the taxation implications and State Benefits related to equity release;
• the advantages/disadvantages and possible risks of each solution to the client
• how to approach the case study style questions.
At the end of this workshop, you will have a greater understanding of:
• the principles of equity release and the types of equity release schemes available
• the suitability and affordability of the different types of equity release products
• the risks to the consumer associated with equity release
• the application of suitable equity release solutions according to the circumstances of different consumers.
To book click here.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.