Annual General Meeting 2022
Your council invites you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Perth and Dundee. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
Being a council member brings with it an array of benefits including the opportunity to network with senior figures from the industry, develop your own personal skills and raise your profile within the local market.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on 29 March 2021
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2021
- Elections of Council
- President - Charlotte Watts
- Deputy President - Daley Smith
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Date of next year's AGM