November 2018 CPD Event - Tuesday 20 November 2018 - A presentation by Sharon Richardson
• What are Lasting Powers of Attorney and what content should be included
• Why they are useful and what to expect if you don’t have one in place
• Their use in day to day investment
• What an Attorney can and cannot do
• Errors in Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Digital LPA’s – a step too far?
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.