Property Construction Liability (Advanced) Training Course POSTPONED
Delegates who successfully complete this workshop will be able to:
- Explain the content of the insurance clauses within the JCT construction contracts
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of why non-negligence liability cover may be required and how insurers meet this need
- Describe the standard structure, and content of Construction policies and the optional extras which may be available
- Describe how modern methods of construction can affect insurers underwriting of the risk
- JCT construction contracts
- NEC4 contracts, Alliance projects and Integrated Project Insurance
- Modern Methods of Construction and Latent Defects insurance
- Building Information Modelling
- Grenfell Tower and its effect on the market
- CDM Regulations and the Approved Code for Fire Prevention risks on construction sites
- Fire regulations, Fire risk engineering and the Fire Safety Order 2005
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.