Coronavirus Business Continuity: Best Practice in Managing Teams Remotely
>> Event Overview
Are you ready to start managing remote teams?
This webinar will give you the information you need to successfully manage your teams remotely.
>> Learning Objectives
By joining this webinar, participants will understand:
- How to prepare for remote team working
- The benefits and challenges of remote working
- Top tips on maintaining your own productivity while home working
- Essential tips for managing teams remotely
- How to keep team communications and team/company culture going during periods of remote working
- Best practice in hiring new starters during remote team working.
>> More about our speaker
For the past decade Sarah has focused on strategic business change which has involved managing large teams across the world almost exclusively remotely to achieve complex business changes on tight timelines.
Outside of the industry Sarah combines her passion for psychology and coaching for performance with her certifications in NLP and clinical hypnotherapy to provide coaching and support to individuals to recover from corporate burnout and stress.
Sarah is also a past President of the Guildford Chartered Insurance Institute.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.