Exam Techniques for CII candidates
Learn the secrets of how to pass your CII exams first time!
ITP have an unparalleled track record of success in coaching CII members to pass their exams successfully, with their candidates achieving a 92% pass rate.
Additionally, in the last 12 months five people who have worked with ITP have won National CII prizes!
This lecture is suitable for anyone taking a CII examination in the near future, or anyone considering taking a CII examination.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Discuss how subjects can be linked together to make efficient use of study time
- Evaluate which topics within a syllabus can indicate the degree of difficulty in a subject
- Outline how to find data on examination pass rates
- Describe why the compulsory papers are difficult to pass
- Evaluate how to double your chances of passing an examination
- Discuss ways to reduce study time by 50% and costs to a business by 40%
About Phil Peers FCII
- Part time senior lecturer within Birmingham universities for 19 years
- CII Examiner
- CII Distance Learning Tutor
- Auditor for CII Distance Learning Team
- Supports CII on a wide range of project work
- Formerly held several senior management positions in general insurance, life and pensions
In additon to this lunchtime lecture, Phil will be holding a series of FREE one-to-one consultancy sessions from 10.30am. Contact Phil on 07880 602734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your 15 minute interview.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.