Mon 21 Jun. 2021
Insurance Charities Awareness Week
Support Tool Kit And How You Can Help
Insurance Charities Awareness Week is finally upon us. We'd like to thank all of you who have activity planned whether it's posting on social media or delivering a presentation to colleagues.
The focus of this year's campaign is wellbeing so look out for the different content we'll be posting each day. If you have your own wellbeing initiatives in place you can perhaps link them to the themes running throughout the week to encourage your staff to get involved.
If you want to find out more and haven't downloaded our Supporter Toolkit yet you can access it here.
Six quick things you can do today
- Share and Retweet our posts throughout the week.
- Circulate our information with your Comms/Marketing/HR/CSR teams where appropriate.
- Post something on LinkedIn and/or Twitter. To make life easier we've drafted some suggested posts and created accompanying images for you to use.
- If permitted update your email signature to include our special graphic for the week.
- Change your profile picture on Twitter and/or LinkedIn to our campaign logo.
- Signpost anyone in your professional networks who may need our support to our website.