Webinar: How insurance intermediaries can cope financially
Slides available to download
Joint event with BIBA Manchester
This comprehensive and interactive one hour webinar will focus on the critical financial aspects of riding this storm - overall business solvency, (compliance with adequate resources COND 2.4), looking at key areas of the business, revised requirements of senior managers, reviewing expenditure, reliance on key clients, HMRC help, furloughing, cutting unnecessary spending and looking ahead.
By the end of this webinar delegates will gain insights into:
• What the FCA expect right now
• Assessing overall business solvency
• Carrying out a review of all expenditure
• Reviewing exposure to key clients and inherent risks
• Taking advantage of what help is available
• Furloughing and other staff matters
• Looking ahead to the next stage of any cost reduction
• Does business interruption insurance (BII) cover any of this?
• Exposure from selling defective BII to clients
• Responsibilities of Senior Managers at this time
Branko Bjelobaba FCII has worked for 32 years across the sector and latterly at PwC and GISC and has led his own consultancy practice for 16 years. He works closely with BIBA (and has published its compliance manual since 2004) and the CII and has provided many well-received (even entertaining!) training events throughout the UK. He is a recipient of the Thomson Reuters Compliance Personality of the Year Award and the London Market People Award for Legal and Compliance.
Joining instructions will be sent out shortly before the Zoom webinar begins and all participants will receive a copy of the presentation after the talk. If you are unable to attend, please cancel at your earliest convenience to allow someone else to book.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.