Client Meeting 2.0: Designing and delivering first class client experiences- 06/02/2024
This course will be delivered online via Zoom.
Client Meeting 2.0: Designing and delivering first class client experiences.
Tuesday 6th February 2024
Start Time 09:30
Finish Time 16:30
In this full day workshop, Adam Owen will show you how to embed value into every aspect of your client meetings, creating an experience that accelerates trust.
The cost is £50.00 per person for members that fall within the Insurance Institute of Newcastle upon Tyne, £75 for other members from around the UK and £100 for Non-CII/PFS members.
The trainer is Adam Owen, a Director of NextGen Planners Ltd. All content qualifies as structured and accredited CPD.
Adam’s career in financial services is in its third decade and during this time he has held advisory roles within financial planning firms and a variety of senior compliance and supervision positions. He has been a board director and President of the Personal Finance Society and a CII Accredited Trainer. He currently has a portfolio of positions including executive and non-executive roles focusing on developing careers in the profession, and supporting the strategic direction of businesses within financial planning. This sits alongside his work internationally creating communities that amplify the work of the financial planning profession.
Prior to each course, Delegate Packs will be issued.
The Learning Outcomes are as follows:
- Understand the potential of reframing your value proposition and how to create a clear narrative through line, describing the value you deliver.
- Understand how quality opening questions can set up the client meeting.
- Understand how to frame each element of disclosure to explain the benefit to the client.
- Understand how to complete a goals vs expenditure audit.
- Understand how to deploy high quality questions to learn the client's goals.
- Understand how to use follow up open questions to dig deeper with the client.
- Understand how to listen to retain information without making notes.
- Understand how different motivational models reflect human behaviours and how these apply to your client.
- Understand the six techniques you can use to make your explanations simpler.
THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES AVAILABLE SO THIS COURSE IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Please contact Omar Din, the Professional Qualifications Officer for the Tyne Tees PFS Region on 01912268415 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Newcastle Upon Tyne, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.