Webinar: The cost of living and effects on Insurance
The cost of living has affected us all in one way or another, along with forecasted market trends to consider.
Whether that is the price of food or the price of energy. But what’s the cause? And most importantly, how are businesses affected?
This course will explore the key areas that brokers and insurers need to take into account when understanding the insured’s needs.
It will also explore the importance of ensuring that the right levels of cover are in place.
What we will cover:
- What’s the cause?
- Material damage insurance considerations
- Business interruption considerations
- 2023 and beyond
- Recognise the impact of BREXIT, COVID-19 and today’s political climate
- Identify whether a policy is adequately covering the risk
- Explain the reason for premium increases and future trends
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.