Working from Home or Living at Work? (Webinar One)
Whether you are thinking about yourself or your team, the challenges arising from lockdown are real and affecting our motivation at work.
This session will go through the current challenges of maintaining team performance whether it’s:
- A day of back to back calls
- Sitting at the laptop for long periods of time
- No chance to catch up in the coffee area
- Feeling there’s no legitimate reason to be away from your desk
Covering a range of strategies you can take away ideas that will work for you and your team.
Suitable for: Team members and line managers
This webinar is limited to 50 people to allow for greater interactivity.
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Outline the key benefits and challenges arising from remote working
- Understand what makes teams and individuals perform well
- Consider what can be used to help keep team members on track and motivated
- Learn a range of strategies to monitor work progress and provide good feedback.
Katharine Jones is a professionally qualified trainer and consultant with a global financial services background. She has been involved with learning and development since 1988, working for one of the large brokers, and with a variety of organisations as an independent consultant. Katharine works with organisations to help them identify talent, develop staff, and manage learning. She delivers business training, management development and leadership coaching for a range of clients in the sector including: AXA/XL, Channel Syndicate, EY, Lockton, Police Now, SCOR.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Chelmsford and South Essex, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.