YPG Careers and Networking event
The format of the event will be;
- Introduction, NDII who we are and what we do - Gabriella Hobart, President NDII, Casualty Underwriter Zurich
- Presentations and the opportunity to ask how our guest speakers have successfully modelled their careers within the insurance industry.
- Mike Wood, Associate Director, Aston Lark Schemes
- Ravi Mulji, Head of Sales, Access Insurance
- Rob Yuille, Assistant Director, Head of Long Term Savings Policy, Association of British Insurers
Followed by Networking, Nibbles and Drinks
Although the event is aimed at YPG, please don’t feel excluded as you’re very welcome to attend.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.