Outcomes of Grenfell Seminar
12.15 prompt start of presentation followed by lunch at 1pm and then resumed presentation at 1.30pm until 2.30pm approx.
- How fire was able to spread into and through insulated wall claddings
- How such systems were approved under building regulations
- What actions could be taken to ensure cladding systems are safe
- An understanding of stay put policies vs mass evacuation
- The changes to building regulations now being made
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.