89th Annual Dinner -Friday 20th March 2020 Join us to celebrate our Centenary!
Please download the booking form for tickets and tables here together with the terms and conditions of booking.
Email your completed form to us at email@example.com or post to the Admin Office address.
An invoice will be raised and sent to you upon receipt of your booking form.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS AND PRICES OF THIS EVENT
89th ANNUAL DINNER to CELEBRATE THE CENTENARY OF THE INSURANCE INSTITUTE OF READING 1920-2020
DATE: Friday 20th March 2020
VENUE: The Princess Suite, Reading FC Conference and Events, Madejski Stadium, Reading RG2 0FL
TIME: 6.30pm bars open; call to dinner 7.45pm
TICKETS £70 PER PERSON*
TABLES of TEN £700
TABLES of TWELVE (limited availability) £840
IN VIEW OF THE VENUE'S PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS IMPOSED UNDER CONTRACT,TICKETS AND TABLES MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR INCLUDING PRE-ORDERED WINE ORDERS BY 14th FEBRUARY 2020 LATEST!
- SPONSORSHIP- Our Sponsors packages have different levels of sponsorship available. Details of sponsorship are included on the booking form. Sponsors can arrange a pre-drinks private reception-see booking form for details
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION is available at preferential rates via a unique code for our event-details supplied upon receipt of booking form and payment.
- MENU- details to follow
- WINE- the wines will again be supplied by Laithwaites for pre-ordered table drinks-details will be sent upon receipt of your booking form and payment. NB Wine purchased on the evening of the event will be supplied by Reading FC Conference and Events.
- BEERS AND SOFT DRINKS PRE-ORDERS- available direct via Reading FC Conference and Events. Details and order form will be sent upon receipt of your booking form and payment
- *Tickets may be purchased for individuals or small groups if less than a full table if required, but will mean that the table may be shared by more than one company.
Bookings will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
We would urge you to make your booking as soon as possible.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKINGS is 30th January 2020