CPD WEBINAR: Social Selling and Virtual Networking
Understand the importance of networking in the business world
- Understand the change in dynamic between buyer and seller and the implications for sales prospecting
- Understand how to set yourself up on LinkedIn, and best practices for getting started
- Understand where to use social media and when to step outside and develop a more direct relationship
- Best practice tips and advice for the effective use of social media (specifically LinkedIn) for networking and new business acquisition
CONTENT AND LEARNING
- The importance of networking and some best practice tips
- Building your own network map – a simple structure to prioritise your actions
- The challenges of the virtual world
- The importance of social selling – the ‘age of the customer’ and meeting the buyer in his world
- Starting out – building a network and credibility
- Your personal brand
- Joining social conversations
- Social selling for prospecting
- Social selling for nurturing relationships
- When to use it and when to ‘step outside
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.