CPD WEBINAR: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONTRACTORS ALL RISKS
Contractors All Risks - an Introduction
This session examines Contract Works policies and what they cover, what are the main cover issues (including defect exclusions) and the information brokers need to place the cover
• Be aware of what a Contract Works policy covers
• Know how the design defect exclusions apply and what cover is available
• Understand what liability cover a contractor requires
CONTENT AND LEARNING
• Contract Works - what it actually covers - including main exclusions
• Contract Works - Defect exclusions - DE 1- DE 5 meanings
• PL in construction - when is cover for JCT 6.5.1 needed
• What information does a broker need to get a construction quotation?
This is a Zoom session. Joining details will be sent with the booking confirmation and reminder. Only those who pre-book will receive a recording.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.