Directors' and Officers Liability in a hard market - making the case for clients
Directors' and Officers Liability in a hard market
D&O can be a difficult class of business for clients to understand and insurers/brokers to sell (especially in the current hard market). This session looks at these issues and suggests some practical solutions
- Impact of hard market – price increases and cover restrictions
- Impact of cyber incidents on D&O claims and risk profiles
- Articulating the cover benefits to clients
Content and Learning
- • Brief overview of cover and benefits for clients
• The cyber risk – impact of cyber incidents on D&O exposures and claims
• Impact of hard market – rate increases, reductions in cover, sub-limits, insurers exiting the market, importance of risk presentation to insurers.
• Tips on overcoming client objections to purchasing cover
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.