Questions that transform your client’s mindset- 07/02/2024
This course will be delivered online via Zoom.
Questions that transform your client’s mindset.
Wednesday 7th February 2024
Start Time 09:30
Finish Time 16:30
In this full day workshop, Adam Owen will show you how to supercharge your questioning and listening skills to build deeper levels of trust with your clients.
The cost is £50.00 per person for members that fall within the Insurance Institute of Newcastle upon Tyne, £75 for other members from around the UK and £100 for Non-CII/PFS members.
The trainer is Adam Owen, a Director of NextGen Planners Ltd. All content qualifies as structured and accredited CPD.
Adam’s career in financial services is in its third decade and during this time he has held advisory roles within financial planning firms and a variety of senior compliance and supervision positions. He has been a board director and President of the Personal Finance Society and a CII Accredited Trainer. He currently has a portfolio of positions including executive and non-executive roles focusing on developing careers in the profession, and supporting the strategic direction of businesses within financial planning. This sits alongside his work internationally creating communities that amplify the work of the financial planning profession.
Prior to each course, Delegate Packs will be issued.
The Learning Outcomes are as follows:
- Understand the importance of setting clear expectations for clients throughout their financial planning journey, from initial prospecting to long-term goal achievement.
- Understand the techniques and strategies for maintaining and enhancing client engagement, including holding space for client queries and fostering a collaborative planning environment.
- Understand the importance of recognising and anticipating client vulnerability to provide timely support during financial planning.
- Understand the five non-verbal cues that may indicate a client's emotional shift and how to respond to them appropriately.
- Understand how to deploy the six questions that can change your client’s mindset.
- Understand the role of active listening and the importance of pauses, in understanding client concerns and maintaining an open helping disposition.
THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES AVAILABLE SO THIS COURSE IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Please contact Omar Din, the Professional Qualifications Officer for the Tyne Tees PFS Region on 01912268415 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.