Influence and Persuasion Lunchtime lecture
Influence and persuasion: increase your chances of getting a yes
Why this? We’re all in the business of influencing and persuading. By understanding some of the science behind persuasion and personalities, delegates will improve their chances of buy in, change and success.
Who is it for? The workshop is for insurance professionals: brokers, claims handlers, underwriters as well as IFAs, paraplanners who want to improve their influence with clients and colleagues.
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the 4 main personality styles and understand what motivates each of them
- Use the insight to identify the personality styles of their key stakeholders – and those that they struggle to get along with
- Adapt their style of communication to improve their chances of success.
- Avoid switching people off
- Recognise the six scientifically-proven principles of persuasion
- Apply the principles of persuasion and influence to relevant challenges they face.
This is a 1 hour interactive workshop. Buffet and refreshments will be available from 12pm with the event starting at 12.30pm.
BOOKINGS CLOSE 17th MAY!
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.